Like what you’re reading?Please subscribe to my blog to be notified every time I post something new.
Subscribe for RSS feeds
- The Different Tales of Two Nations: The Comeback Kid vs. The Whiny Kid
- Reliving Two Favorite Moments from the Not-So-Distant Past
- Celebrity Food Truck
- Apple Has Become the “Big Brother” (And Nokia Calls That Out in an Ad)
- Hipsters Trade iPhones for Cupcakes
- Beware of the Sophisticated Email Scammers!
- Nokia — The Unsung Hero of Modern-Day Technology
- Apple — Most Valuable but Also Most Vulnerable
- Apple’s Innovator Myth
- Rotten Apple
Listen To The Music That Is Currently On My Mind
See Where My Blog Visitors Come From
Tag Archives: Samsung Galaxy S II
Could purchasing habits at corporations serve as a leading indicator of any upcoming tipping points in the war for smart phone domination? This is the lofty question I’ve set to answer in the post you’ve just started reading. Much has … Continue reading