Like what you’re reading?Please subscribe to my blog to be notified every time I post something new.
Subscribe for RSS feeds
- The Different Tales of Two Nations: The Comeback Kid vs. The Whiny Kid
- Reliving Two Favorite Moments from the Not-So-Distant Past
- Celebrity Food Truck
- Apple Has Become the “Big Brother” (And Nokia Calls That Out in an Ad)
- Hipsters Trade iPhones for Cupcakes
- Beware of the Sophisticated Email Scammers!
- Nokia — The Unsung Hero of Modern-Day Technology
- Apple — Most Valuable but Also Most Vulnerable
- Apple’s Innovator Myth
- Rotten Apple
Listen To The Music That Is Currently On My Mind
See Where My Blog Visitors Come From
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I experienced a great example of customer service today. For lunch, I went to one of the new street food carts that I wrote about in a blog about a week ago. I got my sandwich (a grilled shrimp and … Continue reading
One day after I posted about the fact that Facebook’s new features are a time-bomb that relentlessly ticks until something bad pops up, there comes the potential piece of news that may disrupt the status quo. Two computer security experts … Continue reading
Zipcar seems to be losing its corporate mind… Or has a major bug in its CRM. Today I got a reminder (see screenshot below) about a reservation that took place 2 days earlier!
In this post, I’ll try to promote in my own humble way 3 young artists from the UK. They are starting to gain traction in London but I would really love to see them making it big on the international … Continue reading
A few days ago I ran across a funny image that poked fun at the age-long rivalry between Mac users and… well, pretty much users of everything else.