Dear friends, please help me win the People’s Choice award at the 2012 Washington DC Cherry Blossom Photo Contest. Follow this link, pick the one photo from my 5 entries that you like the most and vote for it! Thanks a bunch! (I’m also participating in the Landscapes and People categories, which will be reviewed and voted by professional judges — so wish me good luck!)
Like what you’re reading?Please subscribe to my blog to be notified every time I post something new.
Subscribe for RSS feeds
- The Different Tales of Two Nations: The Comeback Kid vs. The Whiny Kid
- Reliving Two Favorite Moments from the Not-So-Distant Past
- Celebrity Food Truck
- Apple Has Become the “Big Brother” (And Nokia Calls That Out in an Ad)
- Hipsters Trade iPhones for Cupcakes
- Beware of the Sophisticated Email Scammers!
- Nokia — The Unsung Hero of Modern-Day Technology
- Apple — Most Valuable but Also Most Vulnerable
- Apple’s Innovator Myth
- Rotten Apple
Listen To The Music That Is Currently On My Mind
See Where My Blog Visitors Come From